The Church of the Holy Monastery of St. George was built at the entrance of Upper Leshnica on a low slope. It consists of the main room, the temple, the outer narthex, and the apse extending from the temple. The walls are built of irregular stones and lime. Outside and inside the temple is simple, but contains rare and invaluable values. The frescoes which were realized by the hagiographer Dropullit Ilia Logoviti in 1525 are the oldest in the whole region of Epirus.