To the east of the settlement of Zervohoriou, on the bank of a torrent, the Holy Church of Agios Dimitrios is located, along with the village cemetery. It is estimated to be built in the 13th century. Since then, the “tripartite sanctuary with the three protruding arches, from which the central is a triple and the lateral semicirclic”. “The sanctuary is built with a negligent bricklayer system, that is, the rectangular stones of masonry are built by layers and their horizontal and vertical joints are placed.” These briquettes continue to testify to his Byzantine payments. In 1747 the subsequent part of the temple was built, in which the sanctuary was incorporated. In 1810, a susceptibility was added to the south side, according to the date indicated above the corresponding input. The temple has entered both the western and the south side. The narthex of the temple is rectangular and is connected to the main temple with arched opening, while its roof is wooden. The floors of both the narthex, and the main temple, is made with “chipped stone slabs”. It is a three-aisled temple, having two rows of columns, three per side. Natural light enters the lighting slots on the north and south side. The temple does not have frescoes and its icon screen is built. “The lateral aisles of the temple are covered with semi-seeds, while the central two oven and the dome”, while the largest part of the holy step with a Kamara. In its current form as reconstructed since 1967, he belongs to the press of the Cross with a dome, “housed with two semi-cylindrical arches that crosses and in their common department rises the dome, while the four corner apartments formed are covered with arches at a lower height” Tained. ). The temple has been built with unprocessed masonry, coated externally. The “intention”, space on the left (north) of the sanctuary seems to have been settled, while the “transitonial” was a kind of self-contained chapel with entrance to the west.