The church of Agios Dimitrios was renovated in 1970. Since then, only that reminds its earlier form is the inscription (ZE) above the niche of the sanctuary that testifies as its building in 1577. Since then, the temple was destroyed twice by a fire, Lastly in 1888, he then “was restored with the tonnage that is preserved to date.” “Then the part was added from today’s main entrance and west of it (formerly female), as well as the patio on the north side of the temple (Hagiati). In 1910, the old bell tower was rebuilt. From the Phase 1888 – 1970, many photos, parts of the iconostasis, pictures of 1889, Bronze Chandelier, several functional books and sacred utensils rescan. Many of them are in the village museum. It is worth mentioning that a 2nd bronze helmet was rescued. A century that had a capital of a must, the mark, a gospel of the year 1811 and a tetraventer that does not date, but his writing refers to the first printed publications (early 17th centuries). The temple was not hagiographed at this time, in addition to a single mural in the niche of the application, unknown chronology, which unfortunately did not rescue, but it was replaced with newer in 1971 (the limbs of tortivory). Around the temple was the cemetery and on the west side there was ossuary. ” Bone was found during renovation work, stored in mineral boxes and transferred to the new cemetery at the boundaries of the settlement.