The church of Saint Mhill was built in the lower quarter of the village of Vuno, and its painting dates back to 1783. The only entrance and the window are on the north side. It consists of the nave environment, which is separated from the altar by a wall iconostasis. The masonry is built of stone with well-flattened joints with lime glaze. It ends with a simple stone frame. The corners and shoulders of the gates and windows are made of hewn stone and the cornices are painfully to the apse.