In Souliou Souli, within the fortified area there is the chapel of Agia Paraskevi. During tradition, Kalogeros Samuel had built the chapel in 1793. After capitulation with Ali Pasha and, while the rest of the Souliotes had left, the other five Souliotes were self-depressed in the fortress of the fortitude on December 16, 1803 in order to destroy food And munitions, but also not to fall in the hands of Ali Pasha. After the fall of Souli, Ali Pasha built and used a summer manner there until the return of the prosperities in 1820. In 1963, the excavation was held and re-launched the church of Agia Paraskevi. Every year within the frames of Souli, taking place on the last Sunday of May, he becomes a representation of the retirement of the Souliotas as well as the reinforcement of the Kougio. The act of Samuel and the other remained in history as an act of self-sacrifice and heroism and its representation is every year the peak of the relevant celebrations.