It is located above the village of Piqeras and has a view to the sea.
Purban church is the compositional center of the monastery which is preserved today in a semi-ruined condition, it was built in 1672. It consists of a nave and a narthex in the corner for help.
The masonry is made of stone and limestone. The plastering was done at the same time and covered the brick frames as well as the external forms of the apses. The central nave is covered with a cylindrical vault which intersects the central part of the raised dome