It was built in 1918. It was built with the interest of Mr. Ali Asllani (mayor at the time) and was financed by the city’s merchants. Apart from the functional side, it also has aesthetic values. The market and the clock are designed by Italian specialists. The building is built with a constructive system with reinforced concrete columns. The roof is made of solid reinforced concrete + roof.