“The Folklore Museum is housed on a two-storey building of four rooms. It was built on the Ottoman domination (two rooms with their inquiries) to house the Turkish taxists during their stay in the village. Later he worked as a community office and guesthouse. In the four (4) Museum halls, mainly household items are mainly housed in four thematic categories. In the first category there are objects involving rural and livestock activities. The second category includes objects of the kitchen area. The third category is made up of Otha’s objects, while in the fourth, jewelery, ecclesiastical items, documents, uniforms and cottage articles are exhibited. The exhibits are mainly included in the period 1840-1970. The purpose of the museum is to collect, keep and maintain any object that reveals the cultural evolution of our country. The aim is to know the past and through it, the understanding of cultural development. ” The “Folkina Film Foundation” was founded in 1993 to promote the museum’s foundation. With the assistance of residents and the financial support, but also wider support of the Ministry of Culture, it was inaugurated in 1996. It is worth noting that the ministry has it in the supervision of Folklore Museums and has contributed substantially to the museum’s ancillary area operates in Liotrivi , where the processing of the olives is represented.