It was built in 1918 by masters of the time. Until 1939 it was the City Hall. In the years 1944 and 1970, mass organizations worked in the premises of this building. After 1970 it was returned to the Historical Museum of the District. The building is partly with a floor, with wooden construction and tiled cover and partly with a terrace.