The Birthday Monastery of Michokos Michlas, or “Panagia in Michila” is located in a wooded area, two km from the National Road of Igoumenitsa-Ioannina, on a small plateau of Michila Michila amia between the five churches and Polydroso villages. “The Monastery is dedicated to the birth of Virgin Mary of Lampovethra (of Panagia Ano Lambou Argyrokastro) that is also worshiped in Thesprotia. It was founded in 1845 by the Abbot of Vellianis Leontios Monastery. The year of acquisition of the monastery and the name of the founder refer to a brick inscription on the outside of the holy step, while a second embedded above the Catholic window confirms the name of the lione. During the revolution of Epirus in 1854, Leontios transferred most sacred books of the only Vellianian to the Monastery of Michlas, from which three were ultimately saved with their remuneration. Also, Leontios in 1874 took over the school building in Osina, which the Monastery maintained. The katholikon of the monastery is preserved. It is a one-roomed carazine temple with a polygonal arch in the east. Perivolos encompasses the temple from the south, western and northern side, where the arched entrance door inside. The temple has accepted later interventions. On the north and southern side, respectively, two adjuvants, which, according to an engraved inscription, distinguished on the outside of the northern addict, are subsequent to the establishment of the temple. Inside it carries a plaster coating. Above the entrance to the western wall, an inscription is preserved in an ellipsoid contour, according to which the temple was frescoed in 1890. In the arch of the sanctuary there are traces of frescoes of Platyteras, from which part of the garments is distinguished. The icons of Temple have been crafted by the painter Petria Georgiadis in the middle of the 19th century., At the expense of the Abbey of the Leontius Monastery. ” Celebrates on September 8th, the Virgin Mary’s birthday.