The monastery is located between the villages of Leptokarya and Haravgi Filiates next to Lagawica (tributary of Kalamas). It was built according to an inscription in 1827, however, its foundation is in an earlier age, since among the heirlooms coming from it, a stamp of 1731 is also saved. ” “According to the tradition of the area, its founders were a couple with the names of Prime and Marina, who lived in Wallachia and were rich. They tried hard with the death of their children, and returning to their homeland built the monastery of Agia Marina and lived as monks. Today, the spacious single katholikon is preserved in good condition with the wonderful wood-carved iconostasis, “without a fresco decoration,” while the rest of the building complex is in the process of restoration. ” Precious sacred heirloom is also the small part of the Leishish of Agia Marina, where is kept in the Monastery. Following the preparation of the necessary study, following the initiative of the Monastery of Gain and whose cooperation and with the support of the Epirus Region to a significant extent, the rehabilitation project of the building complex is achieved, with a prospect of integration. Today, a small monastic brotherhood has already been installed and is visited after a concession. The Monastery celebrates in Memory of Agia Marina on July 17th.