“It was built in 1908. Over the years it has been used as a school and nursery. This building preserves the typical values of buildings in the district of Vlora, in the 30s. A special is the gate decorated with floral motifs. The constructive system is the one with retaining walls with stone material 50cm, with bricks and stones. The roof is totally collapsed.