Grammata or Grama Bay is located at the foot of the western slope of Karaborun, in an uninhabited area. Grama Bay was originally an area of local stone exploitation, in large quarries, traces of which can still be seen today on both slopes. In this quarry, the fort has been exploited at a height of 130 m and at a width of 100 m; the detached blocks were transported by ship to supply large urban construction sites, both at Epidamn-Dyrrah and at Apollonia. This bay served as a refuge for sailors, who took refuge there to escape the storms, starting from the ancient period, in the Middle Ages where the Port of Grama emerges in the Greek ports of Cen. XVI to modern times. Most ancient Greek inscriptions are addressed to Dioscuri, Castor, and Pollux, who are the savior, protector of sailors, and ships. These inscriptions do not lack the names of historical figures, such as that of Cnaeus Pompeius, the Byzantine emperor John V Palaeologus or Mark Antony. The number of inscriptions is thought to be about 1500 pieces. The flat pages where the inscriptions were engraved were opened during the time when the bay was used as a quarry. The stone blocks were made by digging channels on both sides with wedges and detaching the blocks from top to bottom. The inscriptions were made in most cases by recording using a pointed chisel.