It is located 5 km north of Delvina, at the foot of the southwestern slope of Broad Mountain. Kamenica lies on two hills connected by a low pass. The dwellings lie both in the upper parts of the two hills and in the neck that connects them, nicknamed the “Bazaar Neck”. In the Ottoman census of 1431 it is mentioned with 267 dwellings (208 families) and in that of 1582 with 200 dwellings (222 families) and together with the neighborhoods of Vergo and Palavli there were 550 dwellings. There are two time groups of constructions: The first includes the constructions that occupy the two heights of the hills and those around the Bazaar Pass, which are dated to Cen. XIV-XV, while in the second constructions south west of Qafë e Pazarit where the most advanced architectural elements belonging to Cen are presented. XVI-XVII. The dwellings are generally half floor, have uninhabited ground floor alcoves used for livestock, storage and space for oil mills. The fire room was on the ground floor. Yards are small due to the high density of construction. The tower dwellings are numerous and were built in different periods. A group of towers belong to Cen. XVI – XVII. The apartments with three-storey towers and their architecture that shows the social differentiation also take place. These apartments on the first floor have two streams of water and on the second floor windows in the form of turrets. Kamenica has seven churches in Cen. XIII-XIV, which were built in the inhabited neighborhood, a feature for Kamenica. There are plastered and non-plastered facilities. Kamenica by size came after Delvina and gave 19,740 akçe. Condition of the ruins; have the same degree of damage. This leads to the conclusion of the collective abandonment, which occurred at the beginning of the Seventeenth Century. From the ruins of Kamenice village it is estimated that the construction structure is mainly made of stone masonry with lime mortar. The ruins of Rraha tower rise to a height of 3.8 meters with a wall width ranging from 0.95 m / base to 0.65 m. The ruins of the houses were erected mainly at the height of 2 floors with a masonry width of 0.7 to 0.8 meters. Today, the Monument is not in good condition.