Built according to the city regulatory plan in 1944. Two-storey building covered with a roof. Distinguished for the correct implementation of the way of construction. The facades are decorated with frames. The construction responds to the urban solution of the area. The monument was built with retaining wall constructions. Covered with wooden floors and tiles. The floors are made of planks, and there are also wooden suspended ceilings made of decorative manyrm.