In a small cave in the mountainside of the Hermit Mountain (518m), southeast of the village of Morfi, “where nature dominates, dominates Ayeros the Asceta of Agios Arios” (D. Igoumenitsa, 2018). It is a beautiful chapel, dedicated to Agios Arsenios, with a special religious and natural interest. His iconostasis is stone-built and depicts Saint Arsenios not as a monk, but as a hierarch. According to the relevant inscription, it was crafted in 1872 by Hagiographers Anastasios and Pantouli from the village of Snowdresses in Konitsa. (D. Igoumenitsa, 2018). The Memory of Saint, which is also a protector of Morfi village is celebrated on May 8th. It is also considered a miraculous and that’s why “the water running from the ceiling of the cave and the church is gathered in bouquets by the faithful and keep it as a holy water.” The chapel is accessible via a easy trail, while until a place is going dirt road (Chamber of Thesprotia, 2013).