The castle of Gjon Boçari is built on a dominant hill above the plain terrain of Dukati, Tragjas and the village of Radhimë, controlling the coast and the roads leading to the Llogara Pass and St. George. This castle is formed by a rectangular quadrangle (30xl8 m), with two polygonal towers at the north and east corners, while the only entrance is located in the middle of one of the narrow sides of the quadrangle. The width and the heght of the tower walls is 1.80m. The height of the walls, up to the guard path, reaches 4 m, while the parapet, preserved only as a trace, had a width of 0.54 m. Two pairs of stairs built within the thickness of the northwest and southeast walls lead to the guard path. The towers are completely open on the inside of the fortification, thus being more of a continuation of the surrounding walls. Their walls, at the bottom, are traversed by turrets for firearms, covered with horizontal stone slabs. Austrian archaeologist Carl Patsch in 1904 describes the castle and the enlarged ruins of buildings to its north. He thinks that the garrison that stood in this castle, has stayed in tents or light wooden constructions. The walls are made of small and medium-sized stones, bound with lime-stained mortar. The door located in the northern part with a width of over two meters is destroyed.