The Church of Saint Mary Kameno is located northeast of the town of Delvin, on the ruins of the Broad Mountain. Built in 1580 and painted or re-painted in 1662 by the painter Mihali from Zerva. For the construction of the church, stones were used connected with limestone. The walls were finished with thin brick frames, placed in saw-toothed shapes. The arches of the windows were also built with bricks.