According to documentary sources, the Tragjas village first appeared in 1432 and was burned by German forces during World War II. Currently it is in ruin condition. It was located on both slopes of a horseshoe-shaped hill. On the surface are the ruins of houses, the center of the village and the ruins of a mosque. The one-storey apartment is formed from the ground floor environment, uninhabited and the living room environment, with external stairs. The three-room apartment has a single floor, while the other two rooms are filled. On the residential floor all three rooms have direct access from the outside, without internal interconnection. In the center is the fire house, with a hearth in the middle, while on both sides there are two rooms with chimneys and respectively with a separate sanitary environment. The walls are built with stone connected with lime mortar. The wall behind each floor has a narrowing from the inside of 5-10 cm. The arches and vaults are a very common element in this area.