It was built in 1918. The design and implementation were done by Italian specialists. Until September 1943 he served as an Italian consulate. After 1944, in this building has exercised the functions of Local Government. It has the value of Baroque style construction. In this building we have the introduction of new structures and technologies such as reinforced concrete. The masonry is supportive. The roof of the building is realized, partly with wooden construction and tiled coverings and partly with terrace.